Friday, December 22, 2006

The last few days

So finally its going to end. There are lots of people who might be dying to go to the US for some reason or the other, but given the circumstances that I had to face in the US, I guess I'm feeling quite happy to go back to apna des. First things first, over here the food is, uhhmm, the same all the time. I try not to experiment much with the food because then that would lead to me being in the loo all the time :)
Then, the main problem over here is that there is no-one to go out with. Since I'm the only fortunate one to be sent over here all alone, this has been a problem right from the beginning. And I'm not one of those guys whom you'll find going places without company.
But, this saturday I'm going to make an attempt to roam around Boston for sure. A lady in the office today was shocked when I told her that I had not gone anywhere in Boston. So, for her, I'll have to go to a couple of places atleast. Might go either to the museum or to the aquarium. Either ways, its been decided. And then on Sunday, I'll have to rush to do a bit of shopping. Actually the list is not all that much, have to get 2 cameras if possible and a few other assorted things. And have to pack too :)
The only bad thing is that the flight could have been on sat itself in which case I would have got 1 day to rest back home.

After going back, I have lots of headaches waiting I'm sure...well, I'll try to enjoy life while I can.

No comments: