Saturday, December 30, 2006

Exciting times

New year is around the corner and I'm here alone in my house. Exciting times indeed...and add no plan for the new year with going to the office on the 1st, and it indeed becomes a new year to look forward to. Nice isn't it? Well, all this did not happen instantly, it all happened because of ill luck (which I seem to have all the time) and too much dedication on my part. (which in my college time I thought would never happen)

Firstly, the plan was not to go with friends back to college because I had my GMAT (damn that stupid thing, messing my life forever!) date on Jan 8th. Then, when I had plans for postponing it to some other day (which I did yesterday without fail, one of my firsts - finishing some task before the last moment) some things in the office came up which forced me not to take a leave on the 1st. So that's that. End of story.

And I am here all alone (which I seem to be most of the time now a days) with a stupid laptop in front of me typing a stupid blog which I know is not making me feel any better and neither is going to change anything in this world.

So here I am waiting for the dawn of another year (I'm already feeling older, I see a lot more younger people around, and I've stopped calling everyone - "uncle" which I used to some time back. Not good signs atall. sigh! ) typing this insignificant blog, hoping that it would make me feel better, and more importantly make me pass some time (which I seem to have way too much in my hands).

Exciting times indeed...

No comments: