Saturday, December 23, 2006

AntiClimax!

Today was the last day when I had the chance to get familiarized with Boston for the last time. I was determined to a certain extent mainly because of a colleague of mine from here in Boston who cringed at the fact that I did not know much about Boston. She was so disappointed that she even offered to drive around the place, other than giving me a map so that I do not get lost when I go to my excursions alone.
But it rained today.
It wasn't raining yesterday, it hadn't rained for the last two weeks, but it had to rain today, because I had plans. And its not raining heavily, its one of those irritating rains which does not look all that heavy but will drench you for sure if you go out. One of those in between things.
So, I am still waiting for the rains to stop and I'm just hoping that I'll get a couple of hours to go out and get a feel of Boston, so that people back home also don't cringe when I say that I didn't do anything in Boston. (which I'm sure my room-mates will if i say so, and will add a few sarky comments in a tone of disbelief too, you don't know them, they can kill people with their talk, and so do I :))
Still waiting and keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: